|Posted on:||10th Sep 2016|
|Last Date to Apply:||Sep 27, 2016|
|Organization:||Population Welfare Department Punjab|
|Age Limit:||Location: Attock, Hafizabad, Gujrat, Mandi Bahauddin, Jhelum, Kasur, Khushab, Sargodha, DG Khan|
Here at this page you’ll have Family Welfare Worker Jobs in Punjab 2016 Population Welfare Department. Population Welfare Department Government has started Project Management (PMU) for Family Welfare Centers for Community Head Family Welfare Worker (2014-18) in different districts of Punjab such as Attock, Hafizabad, Gujrat, Mandi Bahauddin, Jhelum, Kasur, Khushab, Sargodha and DG Khan for which it invites applications from the Punjab Domiciled Female candidates for the following 34 Posts of Family Welfare Worker (FWW) BPS-08. Appointment of these positions will be held on purely contract basis and duration of contract is extendable on satisfactory performance. Candidates willing to apply against these positions should possess Matric (Science / General Science) from recognized board with FWW training course completed from the regional training institutes of population welfare department, Punjab OR Matric with LHV course completed and age of candidate should be 18 to 35 years and 08 years relaxation in upper age limit is available. So, only eligible candidates fulfilling criteria should apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below.
For Current Government Jobs: Click Here
FWW Jobs in Punjab Population Welfare Department 2016
- Family Welfare Worker (FWW)
How to Apply:
- Candidates should apply as per the format given in the following image posted below.
- Applications along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- Those candidates applying on disable quota should attach with application a valid disable certificate issued by authorized department.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Last date for submission of application is September 27, 2016.
- Incomplete applications or received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Only eligible / shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interview through call letter.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. For more quality jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk.
Punjab Population Welfare Department Jobs 2016 Family Welfare Worker
Address: Directorate General, Population Welfare Department, Punjab 14-Babar Block, New Garden Town, Lahore.