Here at this job page on 28th of April 2016 a fresh job is there from Evacuee Trust Property Board Jobs April 2016 For Vice Chairman Career Opportunities. This Govt trust is in search of well educated, dynamic and self-motivated candidates to apply for the several vacant situations which includes Vice Chairman, Chief Engineer, Public Relation Officers and Protocol Officers are the vacant position which needs to be filled by the brilliant applicants to develop this Govt Trust on highest peak of success. The vacancies are on contract basis to be applied for but leads to further extension on satisfactory performance of the applicants. Eligibility criteria for these jobs includes B.E/BS.c in Civil Engineering, Post Graduation degree BS (Hons) and Graduation is required from HEC recognized institutes will be given opportunity. The candidates must possess the relevant skills, communication best skills and positive attitude in every aspect and relevant how know regarding their job will be given priority for these exciting opportunities. So, now let’s head towards its applying criteria.
Evacuee Trust Property Board Jobs April 2016 For Vice Chairman Career Opportunities
- Vice Chairman
- Chief Engineer
- Public Relation Officers
- Protocol Officers
How to Apply:
- Candidates who want to apply for this job have to send the handwritten application with copies of all educational and experience certificates, CNIC, Domicile, C.V and passport size photographs should be sent before due date.
- Last date for applying is 12th May 2016.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- The late received and incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- At the time of interview original documents should be brought.
- Govt and Semi Govt employees apply through proper channel.
- Only Pakistani Citizens are eligible to apply dual nationality holders will not be eligible to apply.
- The decision of Selection Committee will be final.
- No TA/DA will be entitled to the candidates.
Evacuee Trust Property Board Jobs April 2016
Address: Deputy Secretary (Services), ETP Board, 9 Court Street, Lahore.