Anti Corruption Establishment Department Sindh Jobs 2020 March Advertisement
PKR 15000, 35000
18 - 28 Years
Computer Basics, Shorthand, Clerical, Hardworking
1366 Days Remaining (Mar 07, 2020)
Here at this job page, a recent job offer is being offered from Anti Corruption Establishment Department Sindh Jobs 2020 March Advertisement. Applications are being invited from the well known Govt of Sindh’s Department namely Anti Corruption Establishment Department is currently seeking and looking to recruit the suitable, high profiled, caliber and capable applicants are required to fill the following posts.
Anti Corruption Establishment Department Sindh Jobs to apply are (Stenographer (BS-14), Data processing Assistant / Data Entry Operator (BS-12), Junior Clerk (BS-11), Naib Qasid (BS-01), Chowkidar (BS-02), Sanitary Worker (BS-01)) are the complete posts which requires to be filled by the eligible applicants.
The overall qualification of Matric, Intermediate, Graduation are required to apply for these posts along with relevant expertise are required to apply for such posts. The age limit should be 18-28 years. Applicants will be hired in Karachi on a contract basis. Attractive salary package will be given to the applicants with brilliant atmosphere. Now, have a look on its applying criteria below.
For Current Sindh Rozgar Jobs: Click Here
Anti Corruption Establishment Department Sindh Jobs Latest Advertisement 2020
- Stenographer (BS-14)
- Data processing Assistant / Data Entry Operator (BS-12)
- Junior Clerk (BS-11)
- Naib Qasid (BS-01)
- Chowkidar (BS-02)
- Sanitary Worker (BS-01)
How to Apply for Anti Corruption Establishment Department Sindh Jobs:
- All the interested and willing applicants are required to apply by sending the application along with attested copies of educational and experience certificates, domicile, CNIC, PRC & Two recent passport size photographs should be sent to the said address.
- Last date for applying is March 07, 2020.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
- Authority reserves the right to cancel or reject the whole recruitment process and number of the posts can be increased or decreased.
- Late received and incomplete application will stand rejected.
- At the time of interview original documents should be brought.
- Govt/Semi Govt employees should apply through proper channel.
- Walk In Interview intimation will be made through the leading newspaper.
Anti Corruption Establishment Department Sindh Jobs 2020
Address: Section Officer (Admn) for Chairman, Anti Corruption Establishment for Sindh.
- Pakistan Army |
- 100 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Dec 31, 2023
- Sui Southern Gas Company |
- 20 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Dec 18, 2023
- Pakistan Oilfields Limited |
- 2 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Dec 10, 2023
- Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Multan |
- 50 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Dec 30, 2023
- Fatima Jinnah Women University Rawalpindi |
- 1 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Dec 21, 2023