|Posted on:||29th Nov 2016|
|Last Date to Apply:||Dec 13, 2016|
|Organization:||Enquiries & Anti Corruption Establishment Department|
Here at this job page a recent job offer is being offered from Enquiries & Anti Corruption Establishment Department Sindh Jobs 2016 Nov Add. Applications are being invited from the well known Govt of Sindh's Department namely Enquiries & Anti Corruption Establishment Department is currently seeking and looking to recruit the suitable, high profiled, caliber and capable applicants are required to fill the following posts which includes Sub Inspector, Stenographer, Data Processing Assistant/Data Entry Operator, ASI, Junior Clerk, Foot Constable, Constable cum Driver, Driver, Dispatch Rider, Qasid, Naib Qasid, Chowkidar and Sanitation Worker are the complete posts which requires to be filled by the applicants with overall qualification of LL.B, Matric, Intermediate, Literate are required to apply for these posts along with relevant expertise are required to apply for such posts. Age limit should be 21-30 years and 18-28 years. Applicants will be hire in different districts as Karachi, Hyderabad, Matiari, Tando Allah Yar, Tando Muhammad Khan, Badin, Jamshoro, Dadu, Thatta, Mirpur Khas, Thatta, Umerkot, Mithi and number of the districts. Attractive salary package will be given to the applicants with brilliant atmosphere. Now, have a look on its applying criteria below.
For Current Sindh Rozgar Jobs: Click Here
Enquiries & Anti Corruption Establishment Department Govt of Sindh Jobs 2016
- Sub Inspector
- Data Processing Assistant/Data Entry Operator
- Junior Clerk
- Foot Constable
- Constable cum Driver
- Dispatch Rider
- Naib Qasid
- Sanitation Worker
How to Apply for Enquiries & Anti Corruption Establishment Department Sindh Jobs:
- All the interested and willing applicants are required to apply by sending the application along with attested copies of educational and experience certificates, domicile, CNIC, PRC & Two recent passport size photographs should be sent to the said address.
- Last date for applying is 13th December 2016.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
- Authority reserves the right to cancel or reject the whole recruitment process and number of the posts can be increased or decreased.
- Late received and incomplete application will stand rejected.
- At the time of interview original documents should be brought.
- Govt/Semi Govt employees should apply through proper channel.
- Walk In Interview intimation will be made through the leading newspaper.
Enquiries & Anti Corruption Establishment Department Sindh Jobs 2016
Address: Section Officer (Admn) for Chairman, Anti Corruption Establishment for Sindh.