Job offer is there from Elementary & Secondary Education Department Bannu Jobs 2017 Latest. Applications are being offered from Elementary & Secondary Education Department Bannu has announced the vacancies advertisement for the Girls Schools for Teachers the services of well disciplined, energetic and caliber applicants are required to apply for the following posts which are named as (CT, DM, PIT, TT, AT, Qari and Primary School Teacher) are the posts which needs to be filled by the applicants as soon as possible. An overall qualification which is required for these posts includes Bachelor’s degree and Masters from HEC recognized institute along with 9 months training in RITE/PITE Institute are required. Age limit should be 18-35 years. A quota is reserved for Disabled applicants and Minorities. NTS is authorized to conduct the test against these positions and the marks obtained will be distributed according to the made rules. Applicants will be hired on contract/ad-hoc basis for the duration of one year which will be extended on account of applicants performance. Now, I will let you know about its further details below.
For More Govt Jobs: Click Here
Elementary & Secondary Education Department Bannu Jobs 2017 Nov Advertisement
- Primary School Teacher
How to Apply for Elementary & Secondary Education Department Bannu Jobs:
- All those applicants who need to apply and meet the eligibility conditions are required to send the application form along with deposit slip by downloaded from the NTS Site as www.nts.org.pk.
- Duly filled form with paid deposit slip should reach the said address.
- The last date for applying is 20th December 2017.
- Late received and those with an incomplete application will stand rejected.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
- At the time of the interview, original documents should be brought.
- Only Bannu natives are welcome to apply.
Elementary & Secondary Education Department Bannu Jobs 2017
For Application Form:
Address: District Education Officer (Girls), Elementary & Secondary Education Department District Bannu.