Recruitment offers are going to be flipped from CM Monitoring Force School Education Department Punjab Jobs 2017 Form Download. Applications are being offered on behalf of natives of Punjab from Chief Minister Monitoring Force Education Department (Schools), Punjab is seeking to hire the energetic, caliber and well educated applicants are required to apply for the post of (Monitoring & Evaluation Assistant) is the post which is looking for the talented applicants to come and fill it. As, the post has been revealed before you now the requirements which are required for the applicants to fulfill as Retired JCO/Chief Tech from Armed Forces minimum F.A pass with valid motorcycle driving license is required. Age limit should be 40-55 year’s. Applicants will be hired in different districts of Punjab such as Attock, Bahawalnagar, Bahawalpur, Bhakkar, Chakwal, Chiniot, DG Khan, Faisalabad and much more districts are there in which the applicants will be placed to do duty. Applicants will be given attractive fixed pay of Rs.20000/ with 1000 annual increment. Appointment will be made on contract basis for the period of one year which will be extended further on satisfactory performance of the applicants. Now,I will let you know about its; further details below.
For Current Govt Jobs: Click Here
Education Department (Schools) Punjab Jobs 2017 Current Offers
- Monitoring & Evaluation Assistant
How to Apply for Education Department Punjab Jobs:
- Applicants are required to apply online from the official site as www.schools.punjab.gov.pk.
- Fill the online form take print out of that form and send it by attaching CNIC, fresh passport size photograph along with CV should reach at the proper address.
- Last date for applying is 15th October 2017.
- In service applicants should apply through proper channel.
- Incomplete and late received applicants will not be entertained.
Education Department Punjab Jobs 2017
Application Form Will Be Uploaded Soon
Address: Director (Monitoring), Chief Minister Monitoring Force, School Education Department, Old P&D Building, Civil Secretariat, Lahore.