|Posted on:||9th Mar 2016|
|Last Date to Apply:||28 Mar 2016|
|Education Required:||Masters, Graduation, Matric|
|Organization:||Education Department Balochistan|
|Age Limit:||Location: Quetta|
Here at this page you’ll have Education Department Balochistan Jobs 2016 Career Opportunities Quetta. Today at this page we’ll discuss about the latest jobs announced for the residents of Balochistan as we know that Government of Pakistan is providing opportunities to the residents of Balochistan too and for this purpose a reputed Government Department of Balochistan named Education Department has announced latest posts which are based at Quetta for which applications are invited from the highly educated, very experienced, hardworking and well disciplined candidates for the post of (Manager Development (Infrastructure), Legal Officer, Education Coordinator, Education Officer, and Sweeper). Candidates willing to apply should fulfill the criteria from the www.pgeb.edu.pk and general all positions for the candidates having Masters degree to Matriculation. So, only suitable candidates should apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below.
Education Department Balochistan Jobs 2016 Career Opportunities Quetta
- Manager Development (Infrastructure)
- Legal Officer
- Education Coordinator
- Education Officer
How To Apply:
- Candidates should download first application form from www.pgeb.edu.pk
- Duly filled application form along with covering letter should be submitted via email at [email protected]
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for in the subject line of email.
- Last date for submission of application is 28th March, 2016.
- Applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for interview.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. For more jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk on daily basis.
Education Department Balochistan Jobs 2016
Email Address: [email protected]