|Posted on:||26th Aug 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Sep 08, 2017|
|Education Required:||Masters, Graduation|
|Location:||Rawalpindi, Faisalabad, Multan, Bahawalpur, Lahore|
|Organization:||Drug Testing Laboratories Punjab|
Here you'll get Drug Testing Laboratory Jobs 2017 NTS Test & Sample Paper. The Drug Testing Laboratories Punjab, (Rawalpindi, Faisalabad, Multan, Bahawalpur) Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department has announced career opportunities on Non-Transferable Facility Specific, DTL Specific and for this it is looking for the eligible, self-motivated, dynamic and energetic applicants to appoint them on 3 years contract basis against the following posts which include (Director Technical, Deputy Drugs Controller, Quality Management System (QMS) Manager, Pharmacologist, Senior Microbiologist, Assistant Bacteriologist, Pharmacist/Analyst, Analytical Chemist, Microbiologist, Biomedical Engineer, Networking Supervisor, Computer Operator, Budget & Accounts Officer, Data Processing Officer). Candidates are required to hold a qualification of M.Phil, MS.c, MBA, D-Pharmacy, BS.c, and Graduation with relevant experience and diplomas to apply against above-mentioned positions. The provincial quota is there to apply and the quota for Women 15%, 5% For Minorities and 3% for Disabled Persons is required. Attractive salary package will be given to the selected candidates starting from Rs. 30000/- to 175,000/-. Age limits are different for all jobs and are simultaneously similar for some of the jobs. Now, let's have a look at its applying criteria.
For More NTS Jobs: Click Here
Drug Testing Laboratory Lahore Jobs 2016 NTS Application Form Download
Vacant Situation with Basic Pay Scales:
- Director Technical (BPS-19)
- Deputy Drugs Controller (BPS-18)
- Quality Management System (QMS) Manager (BPS-18)
- Pharmacologist (BPS-18)
- Senior Microbiologist (BPS-18)
- Assistant Bacteriologist (BPS-17)
- Pharmacist/Analyst (BPS-17)
- Analytical Chemist (BPS-17)
- Microbiologist (BPS-17)
- Biomedical Engineer (BPS-17)
- Networking Supervisor (BPS-17)
- Computer Operator (BPS-15)
- Budget & Accounts Officer (BPS-17)
- Data Processing Officer (BPS-17)
How to Apply for Drugs Testing Laboratories Punjab Jobs:
- Application Form along with Deposit Slip can be downloaded from the NTS website www.nts.org.pk or from www.jobsalert.pk.
- Candidates have to pay the test fee of Rs. 500/ in UBL, MCB. ABL & Meezan Bank online countrywide branches of these banks.
- Duly filled application with 2 passport size photographs, CNIC & an original copy of deposit slip should reach at the proper address.
- The last date for applying is September 08, 2017.
- Incomplete/late / by hand submitted an application will not be entertained.
- In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she must submit separate application form for each post.
- The Roll Number Slips will be dispatched on the NTS website before one week of the test.
- The shortlisted candidates shall be called for final interview and list of selected candidates will be displayed on “pshealth.punjab.gov.pk”.
- No separate test/interview call and intimation will be made to the eligible/shortlisted candidates. For more Government Jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk.
Drug Testing Laboratory Lahore Jobs 2017
Download Application Form: Click Here
Address: NTS Headquarter: 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector 1-8/2, Islamabad.
So, viewers in the above latest Drug Testing Laboratories Punjab Jobs 2017 are provided as per the description advertised in Daily Jang. If there is any confusion in understanding any information, feel free to ask us in the comment.