Jobs are vacant in District and Sessions Court, Bhakkar. District & Sessions Court Bhakkar Jobs 2014 Stenographer Male & Female NTS Test. NTS Jobs are available for the citizens of Punjab in Session Court Bhakkar on a contract basis and it is extendable on satisfactory performance. Session Court is seeking for highly educated, very experienced, hard-working, self-motivated, determined, dynamic, professionals and well-disciplined individuals for vacant positions such as (Stenographer (BPS-16)), the total number of vacant positions are 16 and this vacant position is for all over Punjab, that candidates having Punjab Domicile can apply for the vacant position. Session Court has given authority to NTS to conduct Written tests, shorthand tests, and interviews for the vacant positions. Those who are interested and willing to apply for the vacant job in Session Court must have qualifications and maximum experience in the relevant field according to the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below. Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria mentioned in the image posted below, should submit their applications and be a part of this well-renowned Session Court. It is a golden chance for all those who have qualifications and they are looking to have a good job in such a type of government department, so feel free to apply for this job.
- Stenographer (BPS-16)
- Candidates must possess qualification Graduation from any HEC recognized institute.
- Age of Candidates must be between 18 to 25 years.
- Candidates must have typing speed of 50 w.p.m. and short hand speed of 110 w.p.m. and also have computer knowledge.
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates may download Application form and deposit slip from the official website of NTS or from the web link given below.
- Last date for Submission of Application forms is 31st December, 2014.
- Candidates have to deposit test fee Rs. 500/- through the prescribed deposit slip in the online branches of ABL, UBL, HBL and MCB.
- Applicants must send their applications along with attested photocopies of all relevant documents and two recent photographs by courier / registered mail to NTS Headquarter which is located in Islamabad.
- Applications will not be acceptable if deposit slip receipt (in original) is not attached.
- List of eligible candidates will be issued on NTS website on 07th January, 2015.
- NTS Test will be held on 18th January, 2015. Candidates may also prepare for NTS test online by visiting our website.
Last Date to Apply: 31st December, 2014.
List of Eligible Candidates: 07th January, 2015.
NTS Test Date: 18th January, 2015.
Address: NTS Headquarter, 96, Street No. Sector H-8/1, Islamabad.
To Download Application Form: Click Here