|Posted on:||12th Jul 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Jul 25, 2017|
|Organization:||District & Session Court Tharparkar|
This page is about District & Session Court Tharparkar Jobs July 2017 Latest Advertisement. The job is being offered a knocking the doors of suitable and eligible applicants to fill the following vacant situation which includes Stenographer and Junor Clerk is required to apply for the position. For all those applicants who possess the domicile and PRC of Tharparkar are welcome with the red carpet to come and apply. As we have discussed the name of the positions so now the qualification which is required for the post which includes Intermediate with shorthand speed 80 words per minute and 40 words per minute in computer typing is required to apply for the post of Stenographer. For Junior Clerk Candidates with the Intermediate degree and having 40 words per minute typing speed are eligible to apply. Age limit should be 20 to 25 years. So, after having these all details now, it's time to move towards its applying criteria below.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
District & Session Court Tharparkar Jobs 2017 NTS Application Form Download
- Junior Clerk
How to Apply for District and Session Court Tharparkar Jobs:
- Candidates may download an application form and a deposit slip from the official site of NTS which is www.nts.org.pk or it can be downloaded from our site JobsAlert.pk.
- Duly filled application form along with a copy of CNIC and two recent photographs should reach on the following address given below.
- Candidates have to attach with application form original paid deposit slip of Rs. 600/- in favor of NTS.
- Test fee can be paid in any online branch of HBL, MCB, ABL, UBL Bank across the Pakistan.
- The last date for submission of application is July 25, 2017.
- Incomplete application or received after due date will not be entertained.
- For Test Date / Candidate List / Test Result keep in touch with our site JobsAlert.pk.
District & Session Court Tharparkar Jobs 2017
Address: NTS Headquarter, 1-E, Street No. 46, I-8/2, Islamabad.
Download Application Form: Click Here