For the Punjab Domiciled we provide here District & Session Court Layyah Stenographer Jobs 2015 Test / Interview Date. Jobs in District & Session Court Layyah are available. As we know the importance of Government job and today everyone is rushing towards government departments for the sake of job, but the problem which occurs that most of us don’t know that when government jobs are announced. So, here at this page we’ll discuss about the government job announced recently on 28th October, 2015 by District and Session Court Layyah for which it invites application from the Punjab Domiciled educated and skilled candidates for the post of Stenographer, there are total 10 posts are available. Candidates willing to apply should possess qualification Graduation and able to produce typing speed 50 w.p.m. and short hand speed 110 w.p.m. and have grip on MS Office and age of candidate should be between 25 to 18 years and there is 5 years relaxation in age is available. For the suitable candidates we have provided how to apply procedure in the following where you’ll have last date to apply and also test / interview schedule.
District & Session Court Layyah Stenographer Jobs 2015 Test / Interview Date
How To Apply:
- Applications along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, diplomas, CNIC, domicile and recent passport size photographs should reach the following address given below.
- Last date for submission of application is 18th November, 2015.
- Candidates are suggested to mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope and also mention the name and designation if there is any relative of candidate is already working in Session Court Layyah.
- Test will be held on 20th November, 2015.
- Qualified candidates from test will appear for interview on 21st November, 2015.
- It is compulsory that candidates should provide original documents at the time of interview. Keep in touch with us and keep visiting JobsAlert.pk for more Government Jobs.
District & Session Court Layyah Jobs 2015
Test Date: 20th November, 2015.
Interview Date: 21st November, 2015.
Address: District and Session Court Layyah.