Here at this page you’ll have District & Session Court Karachi Stenographer Jobs 2015 Eligibility Criteria. Jobs in District and Session Court Karachi are available and these jobs are for the residents of Karachi having valid CNIC and Domicile and it is seeking for highly educated, very experienced, hardworking and well disciplined candidates for the following position such as (Stenographer (BPS-15)). Appointment of the above mentioned position will be held on contract basis which is extendable on satisfactory performance. Candidates willing to apply should possess qualification Graduation with second division from any recognized university and have diploma of shorthand and computer skills. Candidates have ability to produce computer typing speed 40 words per minute and have ability to produce shorthand typing speed 80 words per minute. Age of candidate should be between 21 to 25 years. It is golden opportunity for the residents of Karachi because to have job in any Government sector is beneficial in future. For eligible candidate we have provided how to apply procedure in the following heading.
District & Session Court Karachi Stenographer Jobs 2015 Eligibility Criteria
How To Apply:
- Applications along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, Domicile and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Last date for submission of application is 26th November, 2015.
- Candidates already working in Government Sector should apply through proper channel.
- Incomplete applications or those applications received after closing date will not be entertained.
- List of eligible candidates will be published at the notice board and only eligible candidates will be called for test / interview.
- Candidates are suggested to bring original documents at the time of interview. For more jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk
District & Session Court Karachi Jobs 2015
Address: District & Session Court Karachi.