Here at this page we provide you District & Session Court Gujrat Stenographer Jobs 2015 Application Form. Jobs in District & Session Court Gujrat are available and it invites applications from Punjab Domiciled candidates who are highly educated, very experienced, hardworking and well disciplined for the following positions such as (Stenographer and Data Entry Operator). District & Session Court Gujrat has reserved seats on quota system such as 15% quota for women, 2% quota for disabled person and 5% quota is for minorities. Appointments of above mentioned positions will be done on purely contract basis and it is extendable on satisfactory performance. Candidates willing to apply should possess qualification Graduation with other skills like short hand and computer typing skills with grip on MS Office Complete and maximum experience in the relevant field. For interested candidates we have provided how to apply procedure in the following heading and every candidate should apply accordingly.
District & Session Court Gujrat Stenographer Jobs 2015 Application Form
How To Apply:
- Applicants may download application form from the official site of Gujrat District Court.
- Duly filled application form along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs should reach on the following address given below.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the right corner of envelope.
- Last date for submission of application is 10th October, 2015.
- Applications received incomplete, after closing date or received through fax will be not entertained for selection procedure.
- List of eligible candidates for written test will be published in the District & Session Court Gujrat and no separate call letter will be issued.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
District & Session Court Gujrat Jobs 2015 Application Form
Address: District and Session Court, Gujrat.