|Posted on:||15th Jul 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Aug 07, 2017|
|Organization:||District and Session Court Gujranwala|
Here at this page, we provide you District & Session Court Gujranwala Jobs 2017 NTS Test & Online Form. Applications are being offered from District and Session Court Gujranwala is available and due to this, it is seeking for educated, hardworking and well-disciplined candidates for the single vacancy of (Stenographer) is vacant to be filled with overall qualification of Graduation from a well recognized university is required along with short hand typing of 110 word per minute with typing speed 50 words per minute. Computer literate persons will be given preference the most. Punjab domicile holders are welcome to apply Age limit should be 18-25 year's and on the other hand the quotas are also reserved for Women 15%, 5% for Minorities and 3% for Disable applicants. NTS is authorized to conduct the test against this post. Now only eligible candidates should apply on prescribed application form as per the following how to apply procedure given below.
District & Session Court Gujranwala Jobs 2017 Application Form Download
How To Apply for District and Session Court Gujranwala:
- Applicants may download an application form from the NTS Site along with deposit slip.
- Applicants have to pay the Test Processing Fee of Rs.600/ in favor of NTS in HBL, MCB & Meezan Bank
- Application form along with attested copies of all relevant documents such as the educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, Domicile, paid deposit slip and 2 recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- The last date for submission of application is 7th August 2017.
- Applicants should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Applications received incomplete or after the due date will not be entertained for the selection procedure.
- Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for further updates.
District & Session Court Gujranwala Jobs 2017
Address: NTS Headquarter, Sector I 8/2, Street No, 46, 1-E, Islamabad.
Download Application Form: Click Here