|Posted on:||8th Feb 2016|
|Last Date to Apply:||13 Feb 2016|
|Organization:||District & Session Court Badin|
Here at this page you’ll have District & Session Court Badin Stenographer Jobs 2016 Eligibility Criteria. Jobs in District and Session Court Badin are available and it is seeking for highly educated, very experienced, hardworking and well disciplined candidates for the following position such as (Stenographer). Appointment will be done on purely contract basis and duration of contract is extendable on satisfactory performance. Candidates willing to apply should domicile of Badin, Thatta, Sujawal, Tando Muhammad Khan and Hyderabad. Candidates willing to apply should have Matriculation degree with 40 words per minute typing speed, 80 words per minute shorthand speed and also possess certificate of typing and shorthand from the recognized institution. Preference will be given to those who have computer knowledge. Age of candidate should be between 21 to 25 years.
District & Session Court Badin Stenographer Jobs 2016 Eligibility Criteria
How To Apply:
- Applications along with attested copies of educational certificate, diplomas, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- Last date for submission of application is 13rd February, 2016.
- The candidates should mention clearly the position applied for and contact number email address and postal address on the envelope.
- The Government Employees can also apply through respective departments.
- The applications received after above date will not be considered.
- No TA/DA for the candidates appearing for interview shall be admissible. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
District & Session Court Badin Jobs 2016
Address: District and Session Court Badin.