District Livestock Department Kasur Jobs 2016 Test & Interview Date
Today at this demanded job page you will have the bundles of job opportunities from District Livestock Department Kasur Jobs 2016 Test & Interview Date. The Livestock & Dairy Development Department of Kasur is inviting the suitable, and fit applicant to fill the following vacant situations such as Veterinary Assistant (Animal Assistant), Veterinary Assistant (Breed Improvement), Veterinary Assistant (Poultry Production), Artificial Insemination Technician (Breed Improvement), Veterinary Compounder (Animal Health) and Laboratory Assistant (Poultry Production) are the posts which needs to be filled by the applicants on the contract policy of Govt of Punjab 2004. Appointment will be made on purely merit basis and all the eligible applicants who are having the domicile of Punjab are welcome to apply by preference will be given to the district Kasur applicants the most. The qualification overall for all of these posts includes Matric in Science along with Relevant Diploma in Veterinary Sciences is required with 1 year experience in the relevant field. Age limit should be 18 to 25 years for all posts. The quota is reserved for 3% Disable persons, 5% for Minorities, 15% for Women and 20% for in service and retried employees children. So, its the wonderful and exciting Govt job on behalf of minimum education holders to avail this opportunity and start working over there. All those applicants who fulfill such requirements are welcome cordially to come forward and show their potential for these vacancies and get employed. Now, after having these details let’s tap towards its applying criteria and more headings below.
For Current Govt Jobs: Click Here
District Livestock Department Kasur Jobs 2016 Current Vacancies
- Veterinary Assistant (Animal Assistant)
- Veterinary Assistant (Breed Improvement)
- Veterinary Assistant (Poultry Production)
- Artificial Insemination Technician (Breed Improvement)
- Veterinary Compounder (Animal Health)
- Laboratory Assistant (Poultry Production)
How to Apply:
- Interested applicants are required to send the application accompanied by educational and experience certificate, CNIC, Domicile, Character Certificate and passport size photographs should reach at the given address.
- Last date for applying is 24th October 2016.
- Late received and those of incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Interview will be held on 31st October 2016 at 10:00am.
- At the time of interview original documents should be brought.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
- Recruitment as well as pay will be made according to the 2004 Contract Policy.
- The decision of selection committee will be final which cannot be challenged.
- No separate call letter will be issued for the interview.
- Govt and Semi Govt employee apply through proper channel.
- It is mandatory for the applicants that they must belong to Kasur will be preferred.
District Livestock Department Kasur Jobs 2016
Address: District Livestock Officer, Kasur.
- Punjab Provincial Cooperative Bank Limited |
- 3 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Feb 15, 2023
- Cantonment Board Shorkot |
- 13 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Feb 13, 2023
- Overseas Employment Corporation Pakistan |
- 300 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Feb 02, 2023
- Defence Housing Authority Gujranwala |
- 12 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Feb 05, 2023