Get District Health Authority Gujrat Jobs 2019 Latest Advertisement Last Date from this page. The Government of Punjab has established District Health Authorities in all districts of Punjab to look after district hospitals, health centers, paramedical and nursing schools working in all districts under Health Department Punjab.
Today at this page we’ll discuss new jobs that are announced in District Health Authority Gujrat for which applications are invited from the Gujrat Domiciled candidates male & female for the following positions which are on such as (Laboratory Attendant (BS-02), Naib Qasid (BS-01), Chowkidar (BS-01), Sanitary Worker (BS-01), Ward Servant (BS-01)).
The appointment of the above-mentioned positions will be on the contract basis initially for two years as per the contract policy 2004 of Government of Punjab. Candidates wanted to apply should possess relevant qualifications and diplomas as per the demand of vacant positions such as for all positions Matric/Middle qualification and skills is required to apply. So, only suitable candidates meeting criteria should apply as per the following how to apply the procedure given below.
More Government Jobs: Click Here
Government of Punjab District Health Authority Gujrat Jobs 2019
- Laboratory Attendant (BS-02)
- Naib Qasid (BS-01)
- Chowkidar (BS-01)
- Sanitary Worker (BS-01)
- Ward Servant (BS-01)
How To Apply for District Health Authority Gujrat Jobs:
- Applications written on a plain paper along with attested copies of educational certificate, CNIC, Domicile and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- The last date for submission of application is December 20, 2019.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- Already serving candidates are advised to apply through proper channel.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the test/interview.
Health Department Gujrat Jobs 2019
Address: Office of Chief Executive Officer, District Health Authority, Gujrat.