Tap this page for District Education Authority Jhelum Jobs 2018 Latest Career Offers. Applications are being offered from District Education Authority Jhelum intends to hire the well disciplined, professional, caliber and adroit applicants are required to apply for the following posts on Disabled Person Quota which are named as (Junior Clerk and Class Four) are the posts which need to be filled by the applicants with overall qualification of FA/Matric/Middle and relevant skills and several years expertise are needed to hold such posts. Age limits are different for each post. Attractive remuneration package with comfortable atmosphere and growth offers will be given to the applicants. As, these positions are announced on disabled person quota and due to this only disabled person possessing relevant qualification and experience are welcome to apply. So guys, if you want to get more and more jobs so have a look on such posts. Now, I will let you know about it’s further details below.
For Latest Govt Jobs: Click Here
District Education Authority Jhelum Jobs 2018 Latest Offers
- Junior Clerk
- Class Four
How to Apply for District Education Authority Jhelum Jobs:
- Applications are written on plain paper along with attested copies of attested copies of educational certificate, diplomas, disable certificate, CNIC, domicile, and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- The last date for applying is March 26, 2018.
- Late received and those with an incomplete application will stand rejected.
- Applicants may also apply via online at www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk.
- Interviews will be held as per the schedule mentioned in the following image.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants.
District Education Authority Jhelum Jobs 2018
Address: Chief Executive Officer, District Education Authority, Jhelum.