Tap this page for District and Session Court Haripur Jobs 2018 Under Matric Latest Vacancies. Residents of District Haripur of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, who are not well educated and have experience in the driving field, are welcome to take advantage of this opportunity to become part of Government Sector by applying against the vacant post of (Driver (BPS-06)). The appointment will be done on a contract basis and it is extendable on satisfactory performance of an individual. Candidates wanted to apply should possess Middle qualification with HTV or LTV driving license and have at least 05 years driving experience. Age of the applicant should be between 30 to 45 years and there is no relaxation in age is allowed. So, viewers, it is the finest opportunity for the applicants who are not well educated but wanted to be part of any Government Department for the sake handsome salaries and fringe benefits, offered to the government employees. Now, in the following, we’ll discuss the how to apply the procedure for the vacant positions.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
District and Session Court Haripur Jobs 2018 Latest Career Opportunities
- Driver (BPS-06) (07 Posts)
How to Apply for District and Session Court Haripur Jobs 2018:
- Applications are written on a plain paper along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, character certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photograph on the following address given below.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- The last date for submission of application is May 31, 2018.
- Incomplete applications or received after the closing date will not be entertained for the selection procedure.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the selection procedure.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the selection procedure.
- Driving Test will be held on June 22, 2018.
- The interview will be held on June 23, 2018.
- For more Government Jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk.
District and Session Court Haripur Jobs 2018
Address: District and Session Court Haripur.