Tap this page for PEEF Jobs 2018 Punjab Educational Endowment Fund Apply Online. Applications are invited by the Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) which offers the latest jobs for the residents of Punjab against the following position of Resident Engineer. Appointment of this post will be on contract basis which is further extendable as per the demand of organization and vacant post is based at Lahore, so after final selection, the selected individuals have to perform their duties at Lahore. Applicants willing to apply should possess relevant qualification and experience as per the demand of vacant positions such as individual should possess BSc. Civil Engineering from HEC recognized institute and registration with PEC with at least 10 years experience of managing and supervising of Buildings Construction Projects, preferably with Government Departments is required to apply. So, only suitable candidates meeting criteria should apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Punjab Educational Endowment Fund PEEF Jobs 2018 Apply Online | jobs.punjab.gov.pk
Vacant Positions with Basic Pay Scales:
- Resident Engineer
How to Apply for PEEF Jobs 2018:
- Applicants are required to apply via online at www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk.
- To apply online, applicants first create their profile at www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk and then apply for the relevant vacant post.
- Applications received only through www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk will be considered for the selection procedure.
- The last date for submission of application is October 29, 2018.
- Only the candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria will be called for test/interview.
PEEF Jobs 2018
To Apply Online: Click Here