In the following well discuss about Directorate of General Health Services Azad Jammu & Kashmir Jobs 2016. Jobs in Health Department AJK are available and it requires the services of expert in the field of nutrition on contract basis, initially for three months which is extendable on satisfactory performance against the following position such as Nutrition Officer, under UNICEF Nutrition Assistance Program. Candidates willing to apply are suggested to read following eligibility criteria carefully according to which candidates should be Master’s in Public Health, or Sociology or other social sciences from a Recognized Institution with at least 3 years progressively responsible professional work experience at the provincial and / or national levels in the planning and management of public health programmes. Experience of working on Nutrition and MNCH issues and computer knowledge will be an advantage. So, only eligible candidates should apply as per the following how to apply procedure given in the following heading.
Directorate of General Health Services Azad Jammu & Kashmir Jobs 2016
- Nutrition Officer
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates meeting above criteria should appear for interview on the following address.
- Candidates should bring all original documents at the time of interview.
- Interviews will be held on 18th February, 2016 at DGH Office.
- Government Employees of B-7 / 18 may appear in the interview and produce NOC from Administrative Departments.
- Eligible women are also encouraged to apply.
- NO TA/DA is admissible to any candidate for interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
Health Department AJK Jobs 2016
Venue: DGH Office, D-Block, Old Secretariat District Complex, Muzaffarabad, AJ&K.