Jobs are vacant in Directorate General Information Technology, Government of Balochistan, Balochistan. Directorate General Information Technology Jobs 2014 BS-12 to BS-01. Directorate General Information Technology is seeking for highly qualified, very experienced, promising, dynamic, self driven, innovative, and committed candidate for the vacant positions such as (Data Entry Operator (B-12), Junior Clerk (B-07), Naib Qasid (B-01), Chowkidar (B-01) and Lab Attendant (B-02)). These vacant positions are for different cities of Balochistan. Appointment of the above mentioned position is on contract basis according to the Government’s policy and it is extendable on satisfactory performance. Those candidates who are willing to apply for the vacant positions must have qualification and maximum experience in the relevant filed according to the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below. Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria mentioned in the image, should submit their applications and be a part of well reputed department. It is good opportunity for all those who have higher qualifications and they wanted to work in such type of Government Department, so feel free to apply for the vacant positions.
- Data Entry Operator (B-12)
- Junior Clerk (B-07)
- Naib Qasid (B-01)
- Chowkidar (B-01)
- Lab Attendant (B-02)
- Quetta Division
- Sibi Division
- Zhob Division
- Kalat Division
How To Apply:
Interested applicants who meet the skills and competency requirements outlined in the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below and desire to become a part of well renowned department, must submit application by following different steps given below.
- Interested candidates may send their applications along with attested photocopies of all relevant documents such as educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and 2 recent photographs on the following address given below.
- Last Date to for submission of application is 05th December, 2014.
- Candidates are requested to mention clearly the position applied for on the upper right corner of envelope.
- Applications received incomplete or after last date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted and eligible candidates will be called for test / interviews and no TA/DA will be admissible to any candidate for appearing in test / interview.
- Candidates have to bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our website JobsAlert.pk for latest jobs.
Last Date to Apply: 05th December, 2014.
Address: Deputy Director (Admin) Directorate General Information Technology Old A.G Office Building Model Town.