Jobs are vacant in District Headquarters Hospital, Government of Punjab, Rawalpindi. DHQ Hospital Rawalpindi Jobs 2014 Male & Female Govt of Punjab. DHQ Hospital is seeking for highly qualified, very experienced, promising, dynamic, self driven, innovative, and committed candidate for the vacant positions such as (Dietitian (BS-10), ECG Technician (BS-09), Physiotherapy Aid (BS-06), Nurse Midwife (BS-05) and Ward Cleaner (BS-01) and there are some positions are vacant for Emergency (SEMS) such as (ECG Technician (BS-09), OT Technician (BS-09) and Sanitary Worker (BS-01)). Appointment of the above mentioned positions is on contract basis and duration of contract is one year which is extendable on satisfactory performance. Those candidates who are willing to apply for the vacant positions must have qualification and maximum experience in the relevant filed according to the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below. Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria mentioned in the image, should submit their applications and be a part of well reputed Hospital. It is good opportunity for all those who have higher qualifications and they wanted to work in such type of Government Hospital, so feel free to apply for the vacant positions.
- Dietitian (BS-10)
- ECG Technician (BS-09)
- Physiotherapy Aid (BS-06)
- Nurse Midwife (BS-05)
- Ward Cleaner (BS-01)
Vacant Positions for Emergency (SEMS):
- ECG Technician (BS-09)
- OT Technician (BS-09)
- Sanitary Worker (BS-01)
How To Apply:
Interested applicants who meet the skills and competency requirements outlined in the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below and desire to become a part of well renowned Hospital, must submit application by following different steps given below.
- Interested candidates may send their applications along with attested photocopies of all relevant documents such as educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and 2 recent photographs on the following address given below.
- Last Date to for submission of application is 28th November, 2014.
- Candidates are requested to mention clearly the position applied for on the upper right corner of envelope.
- Applications received incomplete or after last date will not be entertained.
- Test / Interviews for every post will be held according to the schedule mentioned in the image posted below and no TA/DA will be admissible to any candidate for appearing in test / interview.
- Candidates have to bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our website JobsAlert.pk for latest jobs.
Last Date to Apply: 28th November, 2014.
Address: District Headquarters Hospital, Rawalpindi.