Tap this page for CTD Jobs | Counter Terrorism Department Punjab Jobs 2018 Latest | ctd.gop.pk. Applications are once again offered from Punjab Govt by Counter Terrorism Department is seeking to hire the well educated, experienced and dynamic individuals are required to apply for the post of (Additional Director- Technical) is the post which needs to be filled with qualification of Masters Degree in Electronics or Information Technology or Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent from HEC recognized university and the applicants should have served in rank of BPS-17 or above in any law enforcement agency for minimum 05 years OR should have served in Army as a rank of Major with relevant expertise are needed to hold such post. Retired Officers of Army are also welcome to apply. Lump sump attractive salary package of Rs. 200,000/ will be paid to the applicants. Age limit should be 27-55 years (on the last date of submission of application). Applicants will be posted anywhere within Punjab. Appointment will be made on contract basis for the period of 3 year’s which will be extended further. Now, let’s move on towards it further details below.
CTD is the abbreviated used for Counter Terrorism Department Punjab is working under the Govt of Punjab, Punjab Police which is held responsible for multiple functions against terrorism which include Collection, collation & dissemination of information, Sectarian activists, Militants, Terrorists & Deeni Madaris, Afghan Trained Boys (ATBs), Returned Afghan Prisoners (RAPs)/Activists on 4th Schedule of Anti-Terrorism Act (ATA), Sectarian & Terrorism suspects and Future trends on Terrorism are the prime functions of this department. Being a Govt department it offers Govt jobs of different level.
For More Govt Jobs: Click Here
CTD Punjab Jobs 2018 Counter Terrorism Department Form Download
- Additional Director (Technical)
How to Apply for CTD Jobs:
- Applicants can download the form from the official site of CTD.
- Duly filled form with its printed copy should be submitted along with copies of educational and experience certificates, Domicile, CNIC, one recent passport size photograph and one empty envelope having complete postal address should reach at the said address.
- The last date for applying is April 24, 2018.
- Only eligible and shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
- Applications received after due date and incomplete will not be accepted.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants.
- So, stay tuned to this page for more jobs every day.
Counter Terrorism Department Punjab Jobs 2018
For Application Form: Click Here
Address: Post Office, Box No. 53800 Lahore.