Today at this leading job page I am going to present a recent job opportunity from Council for Works & Housing Research Jobs 2016 NTS Test & Sample Paper. The applications are being offered from the Council for Works & Housing Research Karachi which is working under the Ministry of Science and Technology is seeking to recruit the diligent, adroit, advanced and dynamic individuals are required to apply for the following vacancies which includes Store Keeper, Stenotypist, Research Assistant, Upper Division Clerk, Lower Division Clerk, Fitter, Painter, Lab Assistant, Driver, Photo Attendant, Mehter, Laboratory Attendant, Un-Skilled Worker, Lab Bearer & Chowkidar are required to fill these vacant situations with the overall qualification of Graduation, Intermediate, Matric, Primary and Middle qualification with relevant expertise in the relevant field in similar capacity is needed to fulfill the demands of the said posts. Domicile holders of Sindh, Punjab, Gilgit Baltistan, Local and on merit basis the applicants are required to apply. Age limit should be 20 to 28 years and 18 to 25 to apply and age relaxation will be granted as per Govt rules. Sound salary package will be given as per scale of the job. Now, let’s have a look on its applying criteria.
For More NTS Jobs: Click Here
CWHR Karachi Jobs 2016 NTS Form Download nts.org.pk
- Store Keeper
- Research Assistant
- Upper Division Clerk
- Lower Division Clerk
- Lab Assistant
- Photo Attendant
- Laboratory Attendant
- Un-Skilled Worker
- Lab Bearer
How to Apply:
- The application along with the deposit slip can be downloaded from the NTS website or from the given link below also.
- For posts of BPS-01 to BPS-05 the applicants needs to send the prescribed application to the Secretary, CWHR, F-40, Hub River Road Site, Karachi.
- Last date for submission of application is 10th October 2016.
- Late received/ by hand submitted and incomplete forms will not be accepted.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
- The authority is having the right to increase or decrease the number of posts.
- Degrees of the candidates must be recognized by HEC.
- Age relaxation will be given as per Govt rules.
- The vacancies will be filled purely on merit basis observing the quota according to the Govt rules.
- At the time of original documents should be presented.
Council for Works & Housing Research Jobs 2016
Address for BPS-01 to BPS-05: Secretary, CWHR, F-40, Hub River Road Site, Karachi.
Address for BPS-06 to BPS-14: National Testing Service 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
For Posts of Above BPS-05:[download id=”982″]
For Posts of BPS-01 to BPS-05:[download id=”983″]