Civilian Officer Jobs 2016 Pakistan Army Advertisement Latest
2411 Days Remaining (Oct 20, 2016)
Here in the following I am going to discuss about the recent job opportunity from Civilian Officer Jobs 2016 Pakistan Army Advertisement Latest. For all those candidates who have been retired and released from Pakistan Army as Retired Officers (Majors) attaining the age/service limit and are further looking to join and are really confident to serve the dearest homeland so here a wonderful opportunity is waiting is for you to apply and join Pak Army as Civilian Officer to be appointed in different staff regimental centres which includes Karachi, Hyderabad, Risalpur, Kohat, Mardan, Abbottabad, Mansar, Nowshera are the names of the Regimental Centres in which the applicants will be appointed. So, the eligibility criteria which is required for this post includes MCC/UCC/Lsc/Isc education and those who have been retired since last two years are eligible to apply and bears the age limit of 52 years and below it. So, these all are the details to get re-employment and be the part of this force and serve your country and get good growth offers and multiple fringe benefits too with a good pay package. Now, I will let you know about its further details and applying criteria below.
For More Pakistan Army Jobs: Click Here
Pak Army Jobs 2016 For Civilian Officers Eligibility Criteria
- Civilian Officer
Method of Selection:
The method of selection involves a simple criteria in which the candidates have to appear themselves before the Special Selection Board at GHQ, Rawalpindi at their own expenses.
Duration of Appointment:
The applicants will be appointed for the period of three years only without any further extension.
Liability of Service:
The officer will have to serve anywhere throughout the Pakistan
- Those applicants who are found indulged in a moral turpitude/character and involved in any misappropriation during service time will stand ineligible.
- Those Officers who have been fired from Army on account of misconduct are ineligible to apply.
- Officers bearing the Medical Category “E” are ineligible to apply.
How to Apply:
- All the interested Officer who have been retired and wants to join are required to apply by obtaining the application form from the AG’s Branch (CP Dte/CP-04) GHQ Rawalpindi and from the nearest station headquarters photocopied forms are also available to be sent.
- The applicants have to pay the Bank Draft of Rs.1000/ in favor of DCP.
- Duly filled application form should be submitted with the crossed bank draft to the DCP,AG’s Branch (CP Dte/CP-04) GHQ Rawalpindi.
- Last date for applying is 20th October 2016.
- Late received and those of incomplete forms will stand rejected.
Civilian Officer Jobs 2016
Last Date For Apply: 20th October 2016
Address: DCP,AG’s Branch (CP Dte) GHQ Rawalpindi.
Click Here For Job Advertisement Image
- Planning Commission |
- 12 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Jun 12, 2023
- Public Private Partnership Authority |
- 8 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Jun 14, 2023
- Jazz |
- 9 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Jun 02, 2023
- Zong |
- 50 Vacancy |
- Last Date: May 31, 2023
- Specialized Healthcare and Medical Education Department Punjab |
- 30 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Jun 10, 2023