Today at this job platform a fresh job is being advertised from Civil Defence Department Rahim Yar Khan Jobs May 2016 Test & Interview Date. The Civil Defence Department of Rahim Yar Khan is inviting the adroit, self-motivated and minimum educated persons for the single vacant situation which includes Sanitary Worker for which Literate persons are required who are well versed in cleanliness and are expert in it will be preferred for this job. The job is on contract basis for five years to apply according to the 2004 Policy of Govt of Punjab. The age of the applicant should be 18-45 years. Single vacancy is there and the natives of Rahim Yar Khan are eligible to apply and will be preferred. Selection will be done on purely merit basis. So, its the wonderful opportunity for the residents of Rahim Yar Khan who are less educated and are willing to apply for this job must come ahead and forward their step to this Govt sector department job and get employed. Now, let’s have a look on its applying criteria.
Civil Defence Department Rahim Yar Khan Jobs May 2016 Test & Interview Date
- Sanitary Worker
How to Apply:
- Interested applicants who wishes to apply have to send the handwritten application with copies of educational and experience certificates, CNIC, Domicile should be reach at the mentioned address.
- Last date for applying is 28th May 2016.
- Govt and Semi Govt employees apply through proper channel.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be entitled for the purpose of interview.
- At the time of interview original documents should be brought.
- No separate call letter will be issued to the applicants for interview information.
- The application with all credentials must reach during office hours.
- Test and interview will be held on 4th June 2016 at 11:00am.
- The 5 years general age relaxation will be given to the applicants and for this there is no need to submit any separate application.
Civil Defence Department Rahim Yar Khan Jobs 2016
Address: District Officer (Coordination), Rahim Yar Khan