Jobs are vacant in Chief Minister’s Secretariat, Government of Sindh, Karachi. Chief Minister secretariat Sindh Jobs 2014 for Vice Chancellor. CM Secretariat is seeking for highly qualified, very experienced, promising, dynamic, self driven, innovative, and committed candidate for the vacant positions such as (Vice Chancellor). Appointment of the above mentioned positions is on contract basis according to the Government’s Policy and duration of contract is 4 years which is extendable on satisfactory performance. Those candidates who are willing to apply for the vacant positions must have qualification and maximum experience in the relevant filed according to the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below. Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria mentioned in the image, should submit their applications and be a part of well reputed Department. It is good opportunity for all those who have higher qualifications and they wanted to work in such type of Government Department, so feel free to apply for the vacant position.
- Vice Chancellor
Qualifications and Experience:
- Candidates must possess qualification Postgraduate Fellowship, Preferably a Ph.D or Fellowship from highly recognized University.
- Candidates must not be more than 65 years of age and has not completed the two tenures as a Vice Chancellor in the Public Sector University.
How To Apply:
Interested applicants who meet the skills and competency requirements outlined in the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below and desire to become a part of well renowned Department, must submit application by following different steps given below.
- Interested candidates may send their applications along with detailed Resume / CV, attested photocopies of all relevant documents such as educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs on the following address given below.
- Last Date to for submission of application is 30th November, 2014.
- Candidates are requested to mention clearly the position applied for on the upper right corner of envelope.
- Applications received incomplete or after last date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted and eligible candidates will be called for test / interview and no TA/DA will be admissible to any candidate for appearing in test / interview.
- Candidates have to bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our website JobsAlert.pk for latest jobs.
Last Date to Apply: 30th November, 2014.
Address: Chief Minister’s Secretariat, Dr. Ziauddin Ahmad Khan Road, Karachi.