The job opportunities are inviting the individuals to get employed in their respective fields by carefully reading and ameliorating the instructions and hit the button of apply if the educational requirements and experiences match the eligibility. The job opportunities are offered from the Red Crescent Society for the various vacant situations district wise. The job positions include Director Health, Deputy Director Watsan Shelter, Assistant Director Blood Donor Center and District Officers for all divisional headquarters, RFL Manager for Gilgit Baltistan, RFL Reporters for all Districts and First Aid Trainers for all Districts. The qualification criteria includes MBBS, M.SC in Environmental Science, Civil Engineering, B-Tech, Masters degree in Psychology and Bachelors degree with paramedical diploma from a HEC and PMDC recognized institutions. The age limit begins from 40 to 45 years along with several year experiences in the relevant field. Let’s tap to its further details.
Career Opportunities in Pakistan Red Crescent Society for Director Health, Deputy Director Watsan, Shelter
- Director Health
- Deputy Director Watsan Shelter
- Assistant Director Blood Donor Center
- District Officers for all divisional headquarters
- RFL Manager for Gilgit Baltistan
- RFL Reporters for all Districts
- First Aid Trainers for all Districts.
All these jobs are having different and their related experiences according to the job designation.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates are required to submit their C.V along with domicile, C.N.I.C,2 passport size photograph.
- All the candidates must submit these all documents on due date.
- The candidates are informed to submit their application forms to there respective district and city.
- Last date of applying is 16th January 2016.
Pakistan Red Crescent Society
Last Date to Apply: 16th January 2016.