Here at this page you’ll have Capital Administration & Development Division Islamabad Jobs 2016 Latest. Jobs in CADD Capital Administrator & Development Division are available and it is looking following position at Islamabad for which it invites applications from the highly educated, very experienced, high profiled and well disciplined candidates for the following position such as Advisor in CADD on Prime Minister’s Education Reforms on Tenure basis for an initial period of one year which is extendable for another term. Candidates willing to apply should read the eligibility and ineligibility criteria mentioned in the following mage and according to the criteria candidates should at least Master’s Degree with 18 to 20 years experience in with 5 years experience in Senior Management position in Education Sector relatled to schools. So, take advantage from this opportunity and apply as soon as possible because it will offer package equivalent to MP-I o above, negotiable with higher qualification and experience. So, now let’s towards how to apply procedure given below.
Capital Administration & Development Division Islamabad Jobs 2016 Latest
- Advisor in CADD on Prime Minister’s Education Reforms
How To Apply:
- Eligible candidates may apply with CV a covering application including attested copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs on the following address given below.
- The application may also be forwarded to below mentioned email address.
- Candidates should mark the envelope by position applied for and also in the subject line of email.
- Last date for submission of application is 22nd March, 2016.
- Incomplete or late received applications will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Interviews.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
Capital Administration & Development Division Islamabad Jobs 2016
Address: Section Officer (Coord) Room No. 229, 2nd Floor, Block D, Pak Secretariat Islamabad.
Email Address: [email protected]