Jobs are vacant in Cabinet Division, Federal Government, Islamabad, Pakistan. Cabinet Division Jobs 2014 Pakistan Chairs Abroad Federal Govt. Cabinet Division has announced jobs opportunity for the vacant posts of Pakistan Chairs abroad and for it Cabinet Division is seeking for highly qualified, very experienced, promising, dynamic, self driven, innovative, and committed candidate for the vacant positions of chairs abroad for different subjects in different countries, complete list of vacant posts of Pakistan Chairs abroad is given below. Appointment of the above mentioned vacant position is on contract basis and duration of contract is two years which is extendable on yearly basis for further 3 years on satisfactory performance. Those candidates who are willing to apply for the vacant positions must have qualification and maximum experience in the relevant filed according to the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below. Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria mentioned in the image, should submit their applications and be a part of well reputed department. It is good opportunity for all those who have higher qualifications and they wanted to work in such type of Government Department, so feel free to apply for the vacant positions.
- Chair in Urdu and Pakistan Studies, Peking University, Beijing, China.
- Chair in Urdu and Pakistan Studies, Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt.
- Allama Iqbal Fellowship, Heidelberg, Germany.
- Quaid-i-Azam Distinguished Professorship at Columbia University, Columbia, USA.
- Chair in Urdu and Pakistan Studies, Ankara, Turkey.
- Chair in Urdu and Pakistan Studies, Tehran University, Tehran, Iran.
- Chair in Urdu and Pakistan Studies, Ablai Khan University, Almaty, Kazakhstan.
Candidates must possess qualification PhD degree in Pakistan Studies, International Relations, Political Science or History or any other subject of Social Sciences.
Candidates must have at least five years teaching or research experience in a recognized university / center / research organization and at least 08 research publications in journals of international repute.
- How To Apply:
Interested applicants who meet the skills and competency requirements outlined in the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below and desire to become a part of well renowned Department, must submit application by following different steps given below.
- Interested candidates may send their applications along with attested photocopies of all relevant documents such as educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photograph on the following address given below.
- Last Date to for submission of application is 30th November, 2014.
- Candidates are requested to mention clearly the position applied for on the upper right corner of envelope.
- Applications received incomplete or after last date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted and eligible candidates will be called for interviews and no TA/DA will be admissible to any candidate for appearing in interview.
- Candidates have to bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our website JobsAlert.pk for latest jobs.
Last Date to Apply: 30th November, 2014.
Address: Cabinet Division Room No. 2029, 2nd Floor, Cabinet Block, Islamabad.