(CAA) Civil Aviation Authority Pakistan Jobs 2015 Karachi Application Form are available for the Pakistani Nationals. Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority is seeking for highly educated, very experienced, hardworking, self motivated and well disciplined candidates for the following positions such as (Flight Inspector Pilot, Additional Director, Assistant Air Traffic Control Officer, Assistant Director IT and etc). Appointments are going to held on contract basis and duration of contract is two years which is extendable on satisfactory performance. Candidates from Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan, Gilgit Baltistan and Azad Jammu Kashmir having relevant qualification and experience are welcome to apply freely for the vacant positions.
How To Apply:
- Applicants may download application form for Sr. 1 & 2 from the official site of CAA Pakistan.
- Duly filled application form along with CV, two recent passport size photographs, attested photocopies of CNIC, Domicile, all educational documents and experience certificate should reach on the following address given below.
- Those who wanted to apply for Sr. 3 to 6 may apply online at the official site of CAA Pakistan or through web link given below.
- Last Date for submission of application is 30th March, 2015.
- After verification of applications only eligible candidates will be called for interview.
- Applicants should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for further updates.
Address: Headquarters Civil Aviation Authority, Terminal-I, Jinnah International Airport, Karachi.
Job Closed[download id=”136″]