|Posted on:||4th Jun 2016|
|Last Date to Apply:||15 July 2016|
|Organization:||Balochistan Public Service Commission|
Today i am there in connection with presentation of a job opportunity from BPSC Health Department Jobs June 2016 Online Application Form . The Balochistan Public Service Commission is recently in probe of diligent, brilliant, caliber ab adroit applicants to hire them in the different Govt department which includes Health Department, Prosecution & Anti Narcotics Department and in Mines and Minerals Departments the number of the vacancies are vacant to apply for them and fill them. So, the situations which are vacant in Health Department includes Senior Registrars (Post Graduate Medical Institute) (Medicine, Surgery, Gynaecology, ENT, Cardiology, Radiology, Neurosurgery and in many more fields), Assistant Professor (Pharmacology), Medical Officers, Lady Medical Officer, Dental Surgeon, Pharmacist/Drug Analyst are the Health Department vacancies whereas for Procurement and Anti Narcotics Department Deputy Prosecutor General post is vacant and for Mines and Minerals Department Assistant Director (Geologist) post is there to apply. Both male and female who possess the domicile of Balochistan are eligible to apply for these posts. Married female can apply on the domicile of their husband. The zonal allocation of the such vacancies will be made according to the Govt Policy. The applicants have to go through the MCQS Test and after qualifying this test the applicants will be invited for via voice test. So, after having these details let's tap towards its further requirements.
BPSC Health Department Jobs June 2016 Online Application Form
Vacant Situations in Health Department:
- Senior Registrars (Post Graduate Medical Institute) (Medicine, Surgery, Gynaecology, ENT, Cardiology, Radiology, Neurosurgery etc)
- Assistant Professor (Pharmacology)
- Medical Officers
- Lady Medical Officer
- Dental Surgeon
- Pharmacist/Drug Analyst
Vacant Situations in Procurement and Anti Narcotics Department:
- Deputy Prosecutor General
Vacant Situations in Mines and Minerals Department:
- Assistant Director (Geologist)
Educational & Experience Requirements: For to describe its education and to applying for these above posts the applicants possess the MBBS,FCPS/DS.c/M.Phil/Ph.D/M.D, BDS, B.Pharmacy, D.Pharmacy, Master's which should be recognized by PMDC, Pharmacy Council of Pakistan and the applicants should be having the relevant field is required to hold these jobs.
Age Limit: Age of the applicants should be 27-40 years and 21 to 35 years with ten years upper age relaxation is required to hold these jobs.
How to Apply:
- Applicants are required to apply by downloading the application form from the website www.bpsc.gob.pk and can be obtained also from Commission's Office at the mentioned address.
- The applicants have to attach the pay slip of Rs, 2000/ for BPS-19 & 20, Rs. 1000/ for BPS-18 and Rs.600 for BPS16 & 17 SBP, NBP & Govt Treasury.
- Duly filled application form should be attached with all educational certificate, marksheets, copy of deposit slips, CNIC, Character certificate should reach at the proper address.
- Last date for applying is 15th June 2016.
- The authority reserves the right to fill or reject any application form or the number of posts can be increased or decreased.
- In service employees apply through proper channel by submitting the NOC from their parent department.
- Both male and female are eligible to apply.
BPSC Health Department Jobs 2016
Address: Samungli Road Near Railway Crossing, Quetta.
Download Application Form: Click Here