|Posted on:||12th Jan 2016|
|Last Date to Apply:||25 Jan 2016|
|Organization:||Board of Revenue Punjab Lahore|
Here at this page we provide you Board of Revenue Punjab Lahore Jobs 2016 Career Opportunities. Jobs in Board of Revenue Punjab are available and it is looking for well educated, very experienced, skilled, hardworking and well disciplined for the following vacant position such as (Architect / Interior Designer). Appointment of above mentioned positions will be done on contract basis and duration of contract is extendable on satisfactory performance. Candidates willing to apply should possess relevant qualification and experience as per the eligibility criteria mentioned in the following image posted below and according to the criteria candidates should be Bachelor degree in Architecture with 05 years of relevant experience in construction / interior designing / documents with public / private sector or large scale organizations and age of candidate should be between 30 to 45 years. In the following you’ll have complete how to apply procedure for the interested and eligible candidates, so read it carefully and apply accordingly.
Board of Revenue Punjab Lahore Jobs 2016 Career Opportunities
How To Apply:
- Applications along with detailed CV, attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, Domicile and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- Envelopes must be clearly marked with the purpose applied for.
- Last date for submission of application is 25th January, 2015.
- Applicants working in Government Departments should apply through proper channel.
- Applications received incomplete or after closing date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview and no TA/DA will be paid.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
Board of Revenue Punjab Lahore Jobs 2016
Address: Board of Revenue Punjab, 57-C-II, Gulberg-III, Lahore.