Here at this page you’ll have Board of Revenue Punjab Jobs 2016 Advertisement Latest Career. Jobs in Punjab Board of Revenue Lahore available and it is looking for highly educated, very experienced, hardworking and well disciplined candidates having Punjab Domicile for the following positions such as (Procurement Specialist and Dispatch Rider). Appointment of above mentioned positions will be done on purely contract basis which is extendable on satisfactory performance. Candidates willing to apply for Sr. No. 1 should possess B.Sc. Engineering (Civil) at least 2nd Division from recognized institution registered with HEC with 10 years experience in procurement planning implementation and monitoring in different projects. Candidates having conducted procurement using International Development Association (IDA) guidelines will be preferred and for Sr. No. 2 Literate candidate with Motor Cycle driving license with 3 years relevant experience is required. So, only suitable candidates meeting criteria should apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below.
Board of Revenue Punjab Jobs 2016 Advertisement Latest Career
- Procurement Specialist
- Dispatch Rider
How To Apply:
- Applications along with detailed CV, attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- Government employees should apply through proper channel.
- Application and Envelopes must be clearly marked with the post applied for.
- Last date for submission of application is 29th April, 2016.
- Incomplete or applications received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interview and no TA/DA shall be admissible for the purpose.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. For more Government Jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk.
Board of Revenue Punjab Jobs 2016 Advertisement
Address: Human Resource Department, PMU-LRMIS Board of Revenue, Punjab 57-C-II, Gulberg-III, Lahore.