Board of Revenue Punjab Jobs 2015 are available for the candidates belongs to Punjab having valid Punjab Domicile. Project Management Unit of Land Records Management & Information Systems, Board of Revenue, Punjab is seeking for highly educated, very experienced, hardworking and well disciplined candidates for the following positions such as (Tehsil Service Centre Incharge, Revenue Officer, Service Centre Official, Office Boy , Chowkidar and Sweeper and Dispatch Rider). Recruitment will be done on contract basis and it is extendable on satisfactory performance as per the policy of Government of Punjab. Interested candidates willing to apply should possess qualification and experience according to the criteria mentioned in the image posted below.
How To Apply:
- Applications accompanied by CV, copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, one passport size photograph, copies of CNIC & Domicile should reach the following address given below.
- Last date for submission of application is 20th March, 2015.
- Applicants should mention clearly the position applied for as well as the specific Service Centre in their application.
- Applications received incomplete or after last date will be out selection procedure.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview and no TA/DA will be paid.
- Applicants should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for further updates.
Address: 57-C-II, Gulberg-III, Lahore.