For the Punjab Domiciled candidates we provide here Board of Revenue Punjab Job Opportunities – Lahore 2015 Employment Opportunities. Land Records Management & Information Systems is a major project of the Government of Punjab being executed by the Board of Revenue with financial assistance of the World Bank and for this project it is seeking for highly educated, very experienced, hardworking and well disciplined candidates for the following positions such as (Procurement Specialist and GIS Specialist). The above mentioned positions are on different quotas such as 3% quota for disabled persons, 5% quota for minorities, 15% quota for women and 20% quota for children of serving / retired government servants in BS-1 to 5 from representative department. Appointments of above mentioned positions will be held on purely contract basis which is extendable on satisfactory performance. Candidates willing to apply for these positions are suggested to compare themselves with eligibilities mentioned in the following image where you’ll have information about required qualification and experience is mentioned. For interested candidates we have provided how to apply procedure in the following heading so read it carefully.
Board of Revenue Punjab Job Opportunities – Lahore 2015 Employment Opportunities
How To Apply:
- Applications accompanied by CV, attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, Domicile and recent photographs should reach on the following address given below.
- Last date for submission of application is 24th October, 2015.
- Envelopes must be clearly marked with the post applied for.
- Applications received incomplete or after closing date will not be entertained.
- Public Sector employees may also apply with the permission of respective Head of the Departments.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
Board of Revenue Punjab Jobs 2015 Advertisement
Address: HR Department, PMU-LRMIS, Board of Revenue, Punjab, 57-C-II, Gulberg-III, Lahore.