Here is good news for the disable candidates of Sargodha district that BISE Sargodha Board Jobs 2015 for Data Entry Operator & Junior Clerk are available. Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Sargodha is looking to recruit following positions as per the recruitment policy of Government of Punjab on contract basis for 5 years and it invited applications from the educated and skilled disable persons for the following positions such as (Data Entry Operator and Junior Clerk). Interested candidates willing to apply should have age limit 18 to 30 years. Candidates willing to apply for Sr. No. 1 should possess F.Sc / F.A. 2nd Division or equivalent with typing speed of 40 wpm on computer and also have grip on MS Office, those who wanted to apply for Junior Clerk should have Matriculation in 2nd Division with typing speed of 30 wpm in English or 25 wpm in Urdu along with certificate in MS Office.
BISE Sargodha Board Jobs 2015 for Data Entry Operator & Junior Clerk
How To Apply:
- Interested applicants are suggested to apply via online at the official site of BISE Sargodha Board.
- Take print of online filled application form and submit it along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, Domicile and two recent passport size photographs on the following address given below.
- Candidates apply on disable persons quota have to attach with application form disable certificate issued by the authentic department.
- Last date for submission of applications is 17th August, 2016.
- Incomplete or applications received after closing date will not be considered.
- Test / Interviews for all positions will be held on 25th August, 2015 for which no separate call letter will be issued.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for further jobs.
BISE Sargodha Board Jobs 2015 Disable Persons
Test / Interview Date: 25th August, 2015.
Address: Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education Sargodha.
To Apply Online: