Jobs are vacant in Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education, Sahiwal. BISE Sahiwal Board Jobs 2014 BS-16 to BS-11 NTS Applications. NTS Jobs are available for the Pakistani Nationals for the IT Staff on contract basis for BISE Sahiwal Board. BISE Sahiwal Board is seeking for highly educated, very experienced, hard working, self motivated, determined, dynamic, professionals and well disciplined individuals for vacant positions such as (System Analyst, Computer Programmer, Data Manager, Web Developer, Junior Computer Programmer, Hardware Technician and Data Entry Operator). Appointment of the vacant position is on contract basis according the Government of Punjab Contract Policy. Those who are interested and willing to apply for the vacant jobs in BISE Sahiwal, must have qualification and maximum experience in the relevant field according to the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image given on the web link below. Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria mention, should submit their applications and be a part of this well renowned educational department. It is a golden chance for all those who have higher qualification and they are looking for to have good job in such type of government department, so feel free to apply for this job.
- System Analyst (BS-18)
- Computer Programmer (BS-17)
- Data Manager (BS-17)
- Web Developer (BS-17)
- Junior Computer Programmer (BS-16)
- Hardware Technician (BS-14)
- Data Entry Operator (BS-11)
How To Apply:
Interested applicants who meet the skill and competency requirements outlined above and desire to become a part of a well reputed BISE Sahiwal Board, must apply for the vacant positions by following different steps given below.
- Interested candidates may download Application form and deposit slip from the official website of NTS or from the web link given below.
- Last date for Submission of Application forms is 11th October, 2014.
- Candidates have to deposit test fee Rs. 600/- through the prescribed deposit slip in the online branches of ABL, UBL, HBL and MCB.
- Applicants must send their applications along with attested photocopies of all relevant documents and two recent photographs by courier / registered mail to NTS Headquarter which is located in Islamabad.
- Applications will not be acceptable if deposit slip receipt (in original) is not attached.
- NTS Test date is not announced yet and candidates may also prepare for NTS Test online by visiting our website.
Last Date to Apply: 11th October, 2014.
NTS Test Date: Will be Announced Soon.
Address: NTS Headquarter, 96, Street No. Sector H-8/1, Islamabad.
For Advertisement: Click Here
To Download Application Form: Click Here