Get the recruitment offer from BISE Malakand Jobs 2020 Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education etea.edu.pk. Applications are currently being offered from Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Malakand is hiring the natives/domicile holders of FATA/KPK are welcome to apply for the following posts given below.
BISE Malakand Jobs to apply are named as (Assistant Computer Programmer, Computer Operator, Senior Clerk, Junior Clerk, Driver, Electrician, Naib Qasid, Mali, Chowkidar, Sweeper, Khadim (Masjid)) are the posts which need to be filled by the applicants as soon as possible.
For all of these posts, Masters/Bachelors/Intermediate/Matric/Middle qualification for the relevant post with relevant experience is required to apply. Both genders are welcome to apply. Age limits can be seen in the advertisement image. The appointment will be made on a regular basis according to the rules of KPK Govt. 2% quota is reserved for Disabled applicants, 3% for Minorities and 10% For Women. So, these all are the details to be viewed carefully and one can apply before the given deadline. Now, I will let you know about its further details below.
BISE is abbreviated as Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Malakand is the Govt entity which is held responsible for the conduction of annual and supplementary examination every year under strict rules and regulations. Being a Govt body it offers Govt jobs for both genders of different scales.
For More ETEA Jobs: Click Here
Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education Malakand Jobs 2020 Latest
- Assistant Computer Programmer
- Computer Operator
- Senior Clerk
- Junior Clerk
- Naib Qasid
- Khadim (Masjid)
How to Apply for BISE Malakand Jobs:
- Interested applicants is required to apply the Application form from the given website as www.etea.edu.pk.
- The applicants need to deposit the Test Fee of Rs. 500/ in UBL Bank.
- Take print of duly filled application form along with original deposit slip, computer token number and attested copies of all relevant documents, CNIC and Domicile should reach the following address given below.
- The last date for applying November 16, 2020.
- Test time and Date will be mentioned on the roll number slip.
- Applicants must keep a copy of a soft copy of their passport size photograph during filling the form online.
- The candidate shall write in bold and clear words the post being applied for on top right corner of the envelope.
- Incomplete or applications received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of the interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
BISE Malakand Jobs 2020
For Application Form: Click Here
Address: ETEA Office, E8-22, Street-13, Phase-VII, Hayatabad Peshawar.