IESCO Duplicate Bill Check Online and Download
IESCO Stands for Islamabad Electric Supply Company, it is working under the observation of WAPDA. Its Head Office is located at 4 Street 40, G-7/4 Islamabad, ICT.
IESCO was incorporated on 25th April 1998 and it got the certification of business on 1st June 1998. To give the best services to its customer, IESCO is divided into 5 Circles, 19 Divisions and 107 Subdivisions in the administrative districts of Rawalpindi, Chakwal, Attock, Jhelum, and Federal Capital Islamabad.
Where to Get Reference Number
These numbers (Reference No. and Consumer ID) are printed on the top of your bill, see below image:
Format of reference number is XX XXXXX XXXXXXXX, which include 14 digits and one alphabet. Same as customer ID have 7 digits and it only includes number into it.
The IESCO Circle is headed by the Superintending Engineers (SEs), IESCO Divisions are operated by the Executive Engineers (XENs) and Subdivisions are managed by Sub-Divisional Officers (SDOs). IESCO has 108 Grid Stations having a total capacity of 5,224 MVA and distributes the power through 951 Feeders including AJK and the following you'll have the list of all IESCO Circles and Division.
Circles and Divisions
Islamabad CircleIslamabad Division 1
Islamabad Division 2
Jhelum CircleJhelum Division 1
Jhelum Division 2
Gujar Khan Division
Attock CircleTaxila Division
Chakwal CircleChakwal Division
Pind Dadan Khan Division
Rawalpindi CircleRawat Division
Cantt Division (Rawalpindi)
Satellite Town Division
Understanding IESCO Bill
As, discussed above that here we'll share IESCO Electricity Bill Online Check detailed procedure but before let's discuss about What is IESCO Bill and what type of Surcharges are charged in IESCO Bill and etc. IESCO distributes the electricity to the residents of Islamabad, Chakwal, Jhelum, Rawalpindi, Attock Divisions and against this facility it charges an amount on the basis of electricity usage in the form of IESCO Bill which is delivered by the Bill Distributers or it can be obtained online at the official site of IESCO i.e. www.iesco.com.pk. IESCO Bill contains every detail such as Meter Reading Date, Bill Issue Date, Due Date, Electricity Units Consumed, Electricity Charges, Taxes etc.
At the top of IESCO Bill you'll have Connection Date that is the exact date on which the customer got the IESCO connection.
At IESCO Bill Reference Number is provided that is your Meter Point Reference Number (MPRN) it contains 11 digit number assigned to your electricity connection and meter.
In IESCO Bill different Dates are provided such as Meter Reading Date, Bill Issue Date and Due Date is given.
IESCO charges FPA (Fuel Price Adjustment) from every customer and detail is FPA is also given in the IESCO Bill.
FC Surcharge stands for Financing Cost Surcharge that is applied by the IESCO at a rate of 43 paisa per unit and detail of FC Surcharge is also mentioned in the IESCO Bill.
TR Surcharge stands for Tariff Rationalisation Surcharge, levied at an average rate of Rs. 1.02 per unit and detail about TR Surcharge is mention in the IESCO Bill.
In IESCO bill there is Bill Month is provided to aware the customer that the issued bill is for which month and year.
Tips to Reduce the IESCO Electricity Bill:
- Many people ask about How to reduce Electricity Bill in Pakistan and for such individuals we are going to discuss few tips to reduce the electricity bill and these tips are practically proved to save you electric bill.
- Use Energy saving products at your home to reduce you electricity bill and here are some energy saving products which are easily available in market such as (LED TV, LED Lights etc).
- Air Conditioners use in the summer season is common in Pakistan which causes increase in electricity bill but you can reduce your electric bill up to 60% by replacing your window type and simple split AC with the latest Inverter AC.
- Make your habit to turn off all standby appliances (Computer, Laptop, Printer, TV, Ovens, Chargers) by removing their plugs.
- Use of natural light during day will help you to reduce you electricity bill and for this you have design and construct your home in such way that the natural light can easily pass through it.
- In Pakistan load shedding is a very serious issue that disturb a lot and to get rid of this problem we use UPS that consumes huge amount of electricity which causes increase in electricity bill. We suggest you to use Solar Panels solve the problem of load shedding.
- Increase in bill occur in Summer season because we use fans, air coolers, AC to keep our self cool but if there is natural ventilation in the house this will help you to lower the temperature of your house.
- Avoid clothes dryer / spinner in summer season and let that washed dry in sunlight.
How to get IESCO Bill
Every month we receive our Electricity Bill at home for which IESCO has huge staff of Bill Distributors to distribute bill door to door. But in case you no bill received at home then you can obtained your bill online by following different steps given below.
- Put 14 Digit Reference Number without spaces and click in the box provided at this page.
- After providing Reference Number press the Submit Button.
- The system will automatically generate your current electricity bill.
- Also, you can visit www.iesco.com.pk the official website of Islamabad Electric Supply Company for to get an electricity bill duplicate copy.
How to Pay IESCO Bill
There are two ways by which you can easily pay your IESCO Bill in Pakistan such as Off-Line & Online. In the following you'll have detailed procedure about how to pay IESCO Electricity Bill.
Off-Line Bill Payment:
- You may visit nearest bank in your area where you can easily pay your IESCO Bill.
- You can also pay your electricity bill by visiting Jazz Cash, EasyPaisa, UPaisa Shop located in your area.
- Every bank has provided the facility to pay electricity bill online by visiting their official website.
- You can pay bill online by downloading Online Bank Application in which your account exist OR by downloading Jazz Cash, Easypaisa, UPaisa Application.
- Download application from Google Playstore.
- Create your account by giving the required information and pay your bill easily.
IESCO Bill Calculator
We have provided you IESCO Bill Calculator in which we provided an estimated bill according to your consumed units. In the following Per/Unit rate is provided from 1 Unit to 700 Units. There are different taxes that are also included while calculating your electricity bill but the basic purpose of providing Bill Calculator is to give you an estimated amount according to your consumed electricity units.