Candidates of Islamabad get attention because here you will get Audit Oversight Board Islamabad Jobs 2017 Employment Opportunities. Applications are being offered from a govt body named AOB as Audit Oversight Board which is in probe of well disciplined, energetic, caliber and well educated applicants are required to apply for the following posts which are named as (Chief Regulatory Officer, Quality Assurance Reviewers, HR/Admin Manager, Finance Manager, Receptionist) are the posts which needs to be filled with overall qualification of CA, ACCA, IFAC, MBA is required with relevant expertise are needed to apply for such posts. Applicants should possess the strong interpersonal skills are required to apply for such posts. As, the department is Govt so it offers good salary packages with brilliant atmosphere. Now, I will let you know about its further details below.
AOB is abbreviated as Audit Oversight Board is the Govt entity which is involved in regulating the audit professionals in the whole country and all the issues regarding audit are looked after by this body. Being a Govt body it offers Govt jobs of different level such as senior and junior level.
For Current Govt Jobs: Click Here
Audit Oversight Board Jobs 2017 For Islamabad Head Office
- Chief Regulatory Officer
- Quality Assurance Reviewers
- HR/Admin Manager
- Finance Manager
How to Apply for AOB Islamabad Jobs:
- All the interested and willing applicants are required to apply by sending the CV along with application putting full details should be submitted before due date.
- Last date for submission of application is 7th August 2017.
- Only eligible and shortlisted applicants will be selected and called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants for appearing in the interview.
- Late received and those of incomplete applications will stand rejected.
- At the time of interview original documents should be brought.
Audit Oversight Board Islamabad Jobs 2017
Address: Secretary, Audit Oversight Board, Mezzanine Floor, NICL Building, 63 Jinnah Avenue, Islamabad.