|Posted on:||18th Nov 2016|
|Last Date to Apply:||Dec 02, 2016|
|Organization:||Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission|
Here in the following i am going to throw light on a recent job offer from Atomic Energy Post Graduate Training Program 2016 KINPOE and CHASCENT. Applications are currently invited from Karachi Institute of Power Engineering (KINPOE) & Chansent Centre of Nuclear Training at Mianwali is looking and searching for the service of eligible, caliber, capable and dynamic individuals are required for the PGTP Post Graduate Training Program for Engineers is the best and one of the golden chance who are lovers of Engineering Field to be trained in this public sector organization. So, its the brilliant opportunity on behalf of the applicants to be availed. Class and Admissions in this Program will begin from May 2017 and the criteria of initialization begins from class room teaching, lab work and on job training for three semesters. Admissions will be purely done on merit basis and good conduct while training and after completion of training applicants will be given the job opportunity too. So, after having such details now i will let you know about its eligibility criteria and applying criteria with some other information below.
For Current PAEC Jobs: Click Here
Post Graduate Training Program 2016 KINPOE and CHASCENT Latest Add
Nationality: Nationality holders of Pakistan are eligible to apply.
Educational Requirements: Candidates who are having the B.E/BS.c in Engineering (Chemical, Electrical (Power), Electronics /Industrial Electronics, Electrical (Specialization in Electronics), Computer , Civil & Mechanic Disciplines with 1st Division with minimum 60% marks is required. However 2nd division is allowed except in final term. In case of semester system CGPA of 2.5 is required for 4.0 in final degree which should be registered by PEC. Candidates who are expecting their degree completion in May 2017 will be eligible to apply.
Age Limit: Age limit should be 27 years till 2nd December 2016.
Financial Facilities and Stipend During Studies:
- Candidates will be stipend Rs.25,o00/ per month.
- Free Bachelor's accommodation and hostel will be given to outstation will be provided.
- Free pick and drop and medical treatment facility will be given to the applicants.
Career Building After Training Completion:
- Appointment as Junior Engineer (SPS-08) with two advanced increment and allowances as per rules will be given with after four years of services applicants can apply for Senior Engineer.
- Applicants have to sign a bond of five years of their training.
How to Apply for Atomic Energy Post Graduate Training Program Jobs:
- All the willing and interested applicants are required to apply online from the given link below or can download the form from site or from the link posted below and other than these ways applicants can apply by post also.
- Application fee for online submission of application is Rs.1000/ and by post Rs.1500/ should be paid in KINPOE Online Bank Account in NBP Bank Karachi and in Askari Bank Site Branch Karachi at given account numbers can be viewed from the add.
- Duly filled application form along with Admit Card, two self-addressed envelope with contact address and affixed with postal stamps of Rs.20/ on each envelope and online bank receipt should reach at the following address.
- Last date for applying is 2nd December 2016.
- Applicants must keep a photocopy of filled up application form with itself can be required later.
- Admit Card will be sent to the selected applicants.
- Admission Test will be held on 22nd January 2017.
- Time and date of the written test will be given at the official site and on admit card.
Atomic Energy Post Graduate Training Program 2016
Address: Head Joint Admission Cell, Karachi Institute of Power Engineering (KINPOE), KANNUP, PO Box No, 3183, Hawks Bay Road, Paradise Point, Karachi.
To Apply Online: Click Here
Download Application Form: Click Here