Tap this page for Atomic Energy Jobs 2018 PO Box 734 Peshawar Latest Vacancies. A Public Sector Organization invites applications Pakistani Nationals for the following positions which are on regular/contract basis such as (Technician-I (Electrical & Mechanical), Jr. Assistant-I (Admin & Accounts), Jr. Assistant-II (Admin), Driver-III). Candidates willing to apply should be a permanent resident of Pakistan and they should have valid CNIC and Domicile of any district of Pakistan. Now, such candidates are suggested to read the eligibility criteria provided separately for every position in the following image and generally, the announced positions are for the DAE/B.Com/BBA/BCS/BA/BSc/FA/FSc/I.Com/D.Com/Matric pass individuals having relevant field experience to apply. Age of candidate should be not less than 18 Years and should not more than 35 years. So, only eligible candidates should apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
PO Box 734 Peshawar Jobs 2018 PAEC Latest Career Opportunities
Vacant Positions with Basic Pay Scales:
- Technician-I (Electrical & Mechanical) (SPS-04)
- Assistant-I (Admin & Accounts) (SPS-04)
- Assistant-II (Admin) (SPS-03)
- Driver-III (SPS-02)
How to Apply for PO Box 734 Peshawar Jobs 2018:
- Applications with attested copies of educational degrees/certificates/testimonials/experience certificate/domicile/PRC with two recent passport size photographs must reach the following address given below.
- If anyone wanted to apply for more than one post, then he/she should submit separate application.
- Name of position applied for should be mentioned clearly on the application/envelope.
- Incomplete applications or received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- The last date for submission of application is August 04, 2018.
- The applicants already serving in Government/Semi-Government Organizations should apply through proper channel.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
Atomic Energy Jobs 2018
Address: PO Box No. 734, University Campus, Peshawar.