Today at this well reputed job platform you will get the fresh job from Asian Ombudsman’s Association (AOA) Islamabad Jobs May 2016 For Software Engineer. The Asian Ombudsman Associate Secretariat Islamabad which is in association with 35 more Ombudsman Entities is looking for the services of brilliant, high profiled, dynamic and energetic females preferably for the vacant situations of Software Engineer / Web Developer and System Network Administrator is vacant to be filled by the eligible applicants. The qualification for Sr No.1 is MCS/BCS/BS.c in Computer Science along with 16 years qualification in field of IT from a reputed university whereas for second post same educational requirements are needed to hold these jobs accurately and in well manner. Age limit should be 35 years. The applicants must be fluent in English spoken as well as written skills will be eligible to apply along with relevant field expertise. So, its the wonderful opportunity for the females who loves the IT Site and want to join this sector. So, now after having these details let’s have a look on its applying criteria.
Asian Ombudsman’s Association (AOA) Islamabad Jobs May 2016 For Software Engineer
- Software Engineer / Web Developer
- System Network Administrator
How to Apply:
- Willing applicants who want to apply have to submit their C.V, educational and experience certificates, CNIC, and 2 reference letters should reach at the given address.
- Last date for applying is 27th May 2016.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview.
- No TA/DA will be entitled to the applicants for appearing in the interview.
- The applicants must be having the 2 year experience for to be recruitment.
- After selection the applicant join this department soon.
- So guys, tap to this ever and be the first one to get employed for your own choice job. Stay int ouch with this page.
Asian Ombudsman’s Association (AOA) Islamabad Jobs 2016
Address: Additional Secretary (Administration), Asian Ombudsman Association, Secretariat, /Wafaqi Mohtasib Secretariat, 36-Constitution Avenue, Sector H 5/2, Islamabad.