Here in the following i am going to throw light on a recent job offer from Army Medical Corps Rawalpindi Jobs 2016 For Civilian Medical Officer Eligibility Criteria. The Pakistan Army which is the most desirous Defence Department of Pakistan in which most of the applicants required to get employed so similarly the applications are being offered from the Army Medical Corps Rawalpindi is inviting the energetic, dynamic, well disciplined and retired Colonel/Lieutenant Colonel/ Major & Captain Officers are required to be recruited for the post of Chief Medical Officer is the situations which is lying vacant and needs to be filled by the eligible and suitable applicants. The selected doctors will be hired in Military Hospitals as General Practitioners. The eligibility criteria is now left to be discussed as for this post the applicants should possess the MBBS qualification and the retired General duty Medical Officers are eligible to apply for this post. Both male and females can apply equally. Age limit should be 59 years till 1st January 2017. The salary package will be equivalent the the Colonel/Lieutenant Colonel/ Major. Appointment will be done on contract basis for the duration of 3 years. So, these all are the full and final details now its time to move on towards its applying criteria below.
Army Medical Corps Rawalpindi Jobs 2016 For Civilian Medical Officer Eligibility Criteria
- Chief Medical Officer
How to Apply:
- All those applicants who wishes to join Pak Army are required to send the handwritten application along with the attested copies of MBBS as education degree, experience certificates, CNIC, Domicile, Retirement documents, PMDC Registration certificate and 2 passport size photographs should reach at the said address.
- Along with the application form the applicants have to pay the postal order of Rs. 500 in favor of GHQ Medical Directorate, DMS-1, Rawalpindi
- Last date for applying is 2oth September 2016.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be intimated for the test and Interview.
- After verification of the documents the candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
- At the time of interview original documents should be brought.
- Both male and females are required to apply.
- The applicants must mention the name of the respective city while sending the application form.
- So guys, its such a fantastic opportunity to be availed this time before the time gone. So, for such offer keep in connection with this page and be the part of this page.
Army Medical Corps Rawalpindi Jobs 2016
Address: Director Medical Service (HRD), GHQ Medical Directorate, DMS-1, Rawalpindi.