Here November 2016 a recent job offered by Army Medical College Rawalpindi Jobs 2016 For Laboratory Assistant. For all those applicants who are having the great interest in the Army Jobs and are looking to appoint the eligible, caliber, capable and well disciplined applicants are required to be appointed for the several posts which includes Laboratory Assistant, Laboratory Attendant, Mess Cook and Sanitary Worker are the posts which needs to be filled by the applicants at the right time. So, as the posts are well and simple so similarly the applicants should be having the overall qualification of FS.c, Matric, Literate in Science group is required with relevant expertise are needed to hold these jobs. Age limit should be 18 to 30 and 18 to 35 years. Domicile holders of Punjab and Balochistan and those of local applicants are eligible to apply. Applicants who belong to Buddhist, AJK, Tribal Areas, Northern Areas, Sindh (Urban & Rural) and Balochistan will be given relaxation in age limit. Period of probation is one year for all of these posts. So, these all are the complete details now i will let you know about its applying criteria below.
For Latest Army Jobs: Click Here
Army Medical College Rawalpindi Jobs 2016 Current Vacancies
- Laboratory Assistant
- Laboratory Attendant
- Mess Cook
- Sanitary Worker
How to Apply for Army Medical College Rawalpindi Jobs:
- All the willing and interested applicants are required to apply by sending theApplications along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs on the following address given below.
- Candidates have to attach with application a paid postal order of Rs. 200/- in favor of Principal Army Medical College Rawalpindi.
- Last date for submission of application is 5th December 2016.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the application.
- Incomplete OR applications received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Government employees should apply through proper channel.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for test / interviews.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the purpose of test / interviews.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview.
- Candidates must be citizens of Pakistan.
- So, keep in connection with this job page and be the first one to get employed in your desired sector as soon as possible.
Army Medical College Rawalpindi Jobs 2016
Address: Army Medical College, Abid Majeed Road, Rawalpindi.