|Posted on:||21st Sep 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Oct 05, 2017|
|Organization:||Applied Technology Institute|
Get the recent job of today from Applied Technology Institute Jobs 2017 Under Matric Eligibility Criteria. Applications are being offered from National Logistic Cell Headquarters Freight Service Applied Technology Institute has given the advertisement of career opportunity for which it is seeking to hire the energetic, young and caliber applicants are required to apply for the post of (HTV Driver) is the post which needs to be filled by the applicants as soon as possible. Selected applicants will be given training for the period of 3 months in the institute and on completion of the training the applicants will be given job in National Logistic Cell Headquarters Freight Services Karachi. As, the post has been revealed so now, I will let you know about its eligibility criteria. So, for this post Matric pass applicants are required who possess the LTV Driving License with 3 year's driving expertise are needed to hold this post. Age limit should be 25 to 35 year's for this post and the height of applicants should be "5 feet and 6 Inches" and the applicants should be physically fit and the eyesight should be 6 by 6 without glasses. Now, I will let you know about it's further details below.
For Current Govt Jobs: Click Here
NLC Applied Technology Institute Jobs 2017 Current Offers
- HTV Driver
How to Apply for Applied Technology Institute:
- Applications with CV and copies of relevant educational and experience documents, CNIC, Domicile, Diploma's and 2 fresh passport size photographs should reach at the said address.
- Last date for applying is 5th October 2017.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants.
- Late received and those of incomplete applications will stand rejected.
- Shortlisted applicants will be called for interview and the applicants will be selected and they have to pass Fitness Checkup.
- At the time of interview original documents should be brought.
Applied Technology Institute Jobs 2017
Address: Principal, Applied Technologies Institute NLC (ATIN) Dina, District Jhelum.