|Posted on:||18th Jun 2016|
|Last Date to Apply:||22 Jun 2016|
|Education Required:||B.A / B.com|
|Organization:||Anti Terrorism Court|
|Age Limit:||Location: Sargodha|
Today on 18th of June 2016 we are there with a new job from Anti Terrorism Court Sargodha Jobs 2016 Test & Interview Date. The job offer is knocking the doors of individuals from Anti Terrorism Court Sargodha which is inviting the well qualified, expertise, diligent and relevant filed experience holders applicants are invited in this court to apply and fill the vacant situation of Stenographer over there is vacant to be filled by the eligible applicants. The total one single post is available to apply for it and the applicants who possess the domicile of Punjab are welcome to apply for this post by having the relevant expertise and proficiency in the relevant field. It's the wonderful opportunity on behalf of the Punjab natives who remain in probe of such jobs and they will get rid of unemployment also. So, those applicants who wishes to apply for this post must meet the same needs of this job as same as mentioned and than he will able to take the job. So, these all are the complete details of this job. Read all the details carefully and than tap to apply. Now. let's have a look on its applying criteria.
Anti Terrorism Court Sargodha Jobs 2016 Test & Interview Date
- Stenographer BPS-16
Educational & Experience Requirements: For this post the applicants need the qualification of B.A/BS.c in 2nd division along with expertise of English short hand typing 100 words per minute with typing speed of 150 per minute along with compute literacy are required to apply for this job.
Age Limit: Age of the applicants should be 20-30 years.
How to Apply:
- Applications along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, Domicile and recent photographs should reach the following address given below through the good courier service.
- Last date for applying is 22nd June 2016.
- Govt and Semi Govt employees apply through proper channel.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates.
- The interview will be held on 30th June 2016 at 9:00am.
- At the time of interview original documents should be brought.
- Late and incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- So guys, for more quality jobs from all over the country as well as international jobs you are free to access to visit the page and get all sort of job offer from it with full top to bottom accurate details and can apply also of your own choice posts by reading all the details.
Anti Terrorism Court Sargodha Jobs 2016
Address: Special Judge, Anti Terrorism Court, Sargodha.