Get Anti-Terrorism Court Karachi Jobs 2018 Latest Advertisement Test / Interview Date at this page our site. Jobs in Anti-Terrorism Courts, Home Department, Government of Sindh, Karachi are available and it is looking for Sindh Domiciled local persons who are educated, disciplined and hardworking against the following position of (Stenographer). The appointment will be on a contract basis but it can be permanent on a passage of time and satisfactory performance of an individual. Candidates willing to apply against this post should compare themselves with the criteria mentioned in the following image posted below such as willing candidate should have a qualification from Graduation with 80 wpm shorthand speed, 40 wpm computer typing speed is required to apply. So, viewers if you are well educated and looking to have a job in any government sector then it is the right opportunity for you to avail it because here after final selection you’ll be able to earn handsome salary package estimated Rs. 35000/- PKR. So, now let’s jump towards how to apply procedure in the following heading.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Anti-Terrorism Court Karachi Jobs 2018 Latest Vacancies
Vacant Positions with Basic Pay Scales:
- Stenographer (BPS-15)
How To Apply for Anti-Terrorism Cout Karachi:
- Applications along with detailed CV / Bio Data attested copies of educational certificate, diplomas, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and three recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- Candidates have to attach the ith application a paid pay order of Rs. 200/- in favor of Anti-Terrorism Court Karachi.
- The last date for submission of application is April 25, 2018.
- Incomplete applications or received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Schedule of test/interviews will e communicated to the shortlisted candidates.
- No TA/DA will be paid. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
Anti-Terrorism Court Karachi Jobs 2018
Address: Registrar, Special Courts STA / ATA, Room No. 132, Ground Floor, Home Department, Sindh Secretariat No. 2, Karachi.