Here in the following I am going to discuss about the recent job offer from Anti Terrorism Court Karachi jobs 2016 For Stenographer BPS-15 Latest. The applications are looking and invited form the domicile holders of Sindh are welcome to fill the following vacancies which includes Stenographer, Naib Qasid, Chowkidar and Sanitary Worker are required to apply against these minimum scales posts. The educational criteria for these jobs includes Graduation for the Sr No,1 with 2nd Division/ C Grade from a recognized university along with certificate in the shorthand typing from the Board of Technical Education and possess the speed of 1000 wpm in English and 40 words per minute in typing English are the requirements of this vacancy. Not only this but the applicants should be having the proficiency in Computer works is also required. The Middle qualification is required for rest of the posts for which fresh applicants are also required. Age limit should be 18 to 28 years. The domicile holders of Sindh are eligible to apply for these jobs. So guys, all of you who are having the domicile of Sindh hit the button to apply if you are interested. After having these details let’s have a look on its applying criteria below.
For Latest Anti Terrorism Court: Click Here
Anti Terrorism Court Karachi Jobs 2016 For Stenographer BPS-15 Latest Add
- Naib Qasid
- Sanitary Worker
How to Apply:
- Interested and willing applicants who wishes to apply so they can apply simply by sending the handwritten application by mentioning the name, father’s name and CNIC number and contact information and whole bio data should be sent with the copies of educational and experience certificates, domicile, CNIC and three fresh passport size photographs should reach at the proper address.
- The applicants have to pay the pay order of Rs.200/ in favor of Registrar of Special Courts.
- Late received and incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Last date for applying is 20th August 2016.
- The date of interview will be communicated later.
- The applicants working in the Govt sector needs to apply through proper channel.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates.
- The applicants who have applied before need to appear for the test they not need to apply again.
- Reserve quota for women, disable persons and minorities will be observed by the Govt Policy later.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
- So, keep visiting this page for more jobs.
Anti Terrorism Court Karachi Jobs 2016
Address: Registrar, Special Courts, STA/ATA, Room No, 132, Ground Floor, Home Department, Sindh Secretariat No,2 Karachi.